1. General Terms
By using the Web site and Services you acknowledge and agree that:
You are at least 13 years old and you agree;
You provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Registration Form,;
You maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, then you may not access the Site or use the content or any services in the Site.
PredictX's acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to all of these terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms; if these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PredictX, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
This particularly includes editing or removing content of all forms. predictX reserves the right to make changes to created contracts, comments, forum discussions, and any other form of provided content on the Site. PredictX may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
PredictX reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user account in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your PredictX password. Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
4. Description of Services
PredictX may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other PredictX users;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Additionally, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any PredictX user;
5. To create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other PredictX users;
6. To violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. To submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites repurposing existing stories or off-topic content;
8. With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. To use artificial means, including creating multiple user accounts, to inflate your position and standing with the PredictX leader boards and community;
10. To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
12. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. PredictX reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You acknowledge that PredictX has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release PredictX from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. PredictX makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and PredictX will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. The service, content, and site are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
The Services provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because PredictX has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that PredictX is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that PredictX shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
IN NO EVENT WILL PREDICTX, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF HSX OR ITS AGENTS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE;. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, HSX'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Severability clause